It's important to know exactly what kind of property meets your needs before you start looking.
The main things to think about are:
- how much you can afford to spend on rent
- which part of the city you want to live in
- how many bedrooms you need
Other things like distance to work and transport links may also be important to you.
You can find more about things to consider when looking for a home to rent on the Rightmove website.
To find a property to rent online, you can search websites that list:
You can also search for adapted properties for people with disabilities on websites such as Accessible-property
Other ways to find a home
You can also look for properties to rent:
- in local newspapers and magazines such as The Argus or Friday Ad
- by visiting estate or letting agent offices
- on notice boards in local supermarkets or cafes